Sunday, January 2, 2011

Hello 2011

Okay, this is a delayed blog of my New Year's eve. But I still would like to share how my 'unusual' NYE went. I spent my NYE in the hospital, because unfortunately both our babyloves were hospitalized for Acute gastroenteritis. It's very important for mothers and yayas to make sure kids are eating well-prepared food, for it's very heart breaking to see your kids being pricked and being dextrosed. Oh speaking of hospitalization, I will be blogging about the disappointing experience we had in one of the hospitals in Metro Manila. Going back to my topic, our fiRst day of 2011 was spent in the hospital. Good thing it was a very nice hospital. Our room was overlooking to an elite subdivision, and splendid fireworks were just in our view, minus the air and noise pollution! It wasn't bad after all. After the fireworks, we went back to sleep. No party, no celebration, just a quiet, so ordinary, yet contented NYE.


Note: obViously i cant compose my thoughts on this one. I'm obviously tired and have not yet recovered. :-/ so gonna blog after I have rested. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment