Thursday, January 27, 2011

Juice Up Your Life 101

Few years back, I learned how beneficial fresh fruit and vegetable juices are in our body. I tried it myself and felt the goodness brought to every glass of fresh juice I chugged. I'd like to share this good news to everyone, hence the series Juice Up Your Life will be posted starting tomorrow, God willing :-)

With the gazillion processed foods that we took in, and the unfathomable number of ways it brought harm into our body, juicing is one brilliant way to reverse some of the damages that have been incurred by unhealthy eating habits. Juicing fresh organic vegetables and fruits provides concentrated nutrients - vitamins, minerals, enzymes, phytochemicals and antioxidants, that you can't find in any other source. 

 I was so interested that I started researching and reading about it. Juice Fasting And Detoxification By Cherie Calbom is one of my favorites. ( I can't upload a photo of the book now :-()

Grab a copy of that book. It's very informative. Now if you don't have time to read the whole book, you may follow my blog series Juice Up Your Life 101. :-)) Ohh I think the latter is a better option! ;-)  I'll be posting everything  you need to know about Juicing including what juicer to buy, how to prepare healthy juices everyday and benefits that you can get from it. Feel free to leave a comment or questions or clarifications that you want me to discuss further. You  may tweet your inquiries as well: @mjgotardo_md


Cheers! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment